- born 1991 in Wiesbaden/Germany as a child of Ethiopian pharmacists
- grew up in Weiler near Bingen/ Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- after learning to play recorder, French horn and piano she discovered her favorite instrument – the voice
- gained professional experience over the years at different musical events, appearances in SWR television and concerts
- graduated from German gymnasium high school with the Abitur diploma in 2011
- released her first album “FREE” in June 2012
- made it into the team of German pop star, Nena, and was voted by a television audience of 5 million viewers into the last sixteen talents of the show.
- US-Tour November 2013 in New York, Washington, Boston, Indianapolis und Ann Arbor